Monday 17 June 2013

Mid Year Break!


This will be my last post for a couple of weeks while I catch up on some other illustration projects I keep putting off. I'll be back blogging on the 8th of July so it's only a short break until I'm back. 

The loss of my Hard drive cost me a lot of time and stress but there's good new's even as I type this I am retrieving all my work off the damaged drive. I managed to buy a part from the USA which has saved my behind!!! 

Sorry for the delay in getting this post out, Today I'm posting an illustration I did last year of a outback explorer. This was my first real go at drawing black outlines in Illustrator that looked like I had used a brush and ink, like I did back in the day...





Enjoy and I'll see you on the 8th of July!

No comments:

Post a Comment