Tuesday 11 June 2013

From My Sketch Book

As I mentioned a couple of weeks ago my Hard drive with all my Cartooning & Illustration work on it was knocked off my desk by our cat. Sadly to date I still havent been able to fix the Hard drive however I have a part coming from the USA which may be able to rectify the issue...fingers crossed. This Hard drive issue has unfortunately has thrown my blogging into a spin at the moment.

Todays blog I'm posting a Sketch I did a long time ago for some characters I designed for a comic book that I was working on. When I was up at my folks last year I found a heap of my old sketch books that I had kept from when I was a teenager drawing silly comics. I'm not sure of any of these characters names but they look pretty cool especially the bull character.


Enjoy and I'll see you next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment