Monday 8 April 2013

Dogs Life Strip!

Recently I was sorting through a couple of old disks of my cartoons and found a heap of cartoon series that I drew between 1995-2001.

There was a strip called "Its a dogs life" published in Dog's life magazine, The "19th Hole" published in Golf Australia and a few other strips.

 Today I'm posting a couple of the dogs life strips.

The strips have been updated from the original published strips. The drawing and gag are the same but the color has been up dated in Photoshop from the  hand painted water color.
 
On the 29th of this month I'll do a blog that shows how I've cleaned up the strips compared to how they were originally submitted and published.




As I update more strips I'll post them.

Enjoy and I'll see you next week

No comments:

Post a Comment