Monday 28 January 2013

From My Sketch Book....

This year I'll be posting more of my sketches from my sketch book. Alot of the dawing and sketches are pretty cool but for some reason or another never go any further.

I have every sketch book from the last 15 years...or maybe even longer. Every now and then I sit down and go through each of them just to see if there's anything that I could use. Quite often there is...it's amazing how things can be of no interest then years later they are.


Todays Sketchbook features a few rough ideas for an kids book I'm working on,  the dog is inspired on my family's dog which is a spoodle.





Once I have finished with the sketch and move on to illustrator I'll post the finished product. 

Enjoy and I'll see you next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment