Monday 16 September 2013

My First Book illustrations

Nearly 10 years ago I illustrated a book called "Tracking Through Speeches and Debates" for Rigby. This was a educational book which helped kids prepare for speeches. 

This was the first book I illustrated and the first time I had utalised my computer to complete a published cartoon. In the past all my cartoons that were published in magazines were done with watercolors and submitted as color photocopies. 

Drawing the cartoons on a computer made it alot easier as any changes the Editor wanted could be easily accomodated in a matter of minutes, in the past I would have had to have redrawn the entire cartoon.

Below are four for the cartoons that appeared in the book.







Enjoy and I'll see you next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment