Monday 22 October 2012

Africa Animals Part 3

Over September I posted the first (3rd September) and 2nd (24th September) parts of my African Animals I have been working on for a new large illustration. 

Today I'm posting the final part of the Animals I have been creating before I complete the large Illustration which I will post in a couple of weeks. 

The last animal is the great Rhino. Once again the initial sketch was done using Sketch book pro...the more I'm using this program the more I'm really starting to enjoy it! I'm slowly learning all the features and tricks...it's a great program and highly recommended...and it's pretty cheap at only about $100.
 The illustration was then moved into Illustrator CS5 where it was created.




In a couple of weeks I'll post the final illustration...which I'm working on at the moment.

Enjoy and I'll see you next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment