Monday 11 June 2012

More Farm Animals

This is my last post for 3 weeks, I'm having a mid-year break but will be back on the 2nd of July 2012 with an all new post.

This week I'm blogging the 2nd part of my farm animals post (Part one was last week - 4th of June 2012). When I return from my break I'll have the completed the large farm illustration showing all the featured farm animals and more.

Today I'm posting a pig...no farm should be without one...I've posted the rough draft I sketched before saving it as a JPEG and opening it in illustrator.


Once I had opened the JPEG in illustrator I used the pen tool and played with the gradients to get the effect I was looking for.



I also created a chicken-there were no sketches for this, I had already decided what I wanted in my mind and off I went and in 15 minutes the chicken was hatched....




Enjoy the post and I'll see you on the 2nd of July 2012!

No comments:

Post a Comment