Monday 3 March 2014

New Studio and Old cartoons!

Sorry about the delay Im' in the middle of having my new work studio built and it's been pretty busy around here.

The outside of the studio is complete and the plastering and electrical wiring took place all last week. I need to get the room painted, the floor laid and the wall to floor book shelving set up and it's then ready for me to move into! It's been 15 months sine I've had my own studio so I can't wait.


Today I'm posting a few cartoons I drew way back in 1989...(how time flies) these are from a cartoon series I drew called "Hey Sarge" and were based around a small country town police station.

I was fortunate to find these...they were in an old blank book (a friend used to work at a book printers and used to give me blank books to draw in) I was about to throw away until I realised what was in it.




Enjoy and I'll see you next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment