Monday 20 January 2014

Hello Summer and Welcome 2014!

It's hard to believe it's been 4 weeks since I started my break and now it's over! Welcome to 2014!

If you live in Australia, especially Victoria you'd be happy to see the summer weather...however having 5 days over 40 degrees Celsius (that's 104 Fahrenheit for my US readers) which is a little too much! My home town of Melbourne topped 44c (111 F) a couple of days this week however Adelaide hit 46 this week making it the hottest place on earth!

Today I posting a couple of water colors I did a few years ago. The all have a beach theme. They were drawn onto watercolour paper then coloured with water color and black fine liner.  

Beach Cricket
Beach Cricket  
Summer fun


Enjoy and I'll see you next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment